Find a Specialist Order a patient information kit

Finding a urologist that offers the Prolieve(tm) Thermodilatation System

Find a
Physician within:
Select a State:

Use a Map:


Disclaimer: In our effort to assist individuals in identifying medical resources, we have provided you with contact information for physicians who perform the Prolieve(tm) Thermodilatation System. This reference is based solely on the doctors granting us permission to be listed on our patient information website. It is not an endorsement of or recommendation concerning any particular physician. Boston Scientific Corporation makes no warranties or representations as to the information, the experience level of, or treatment you may receive from any listed healthcare institution or individual physician.

Click here for additional disclosure regarding this information